Thursday 14 June 2012

Day 36 - WHAT I'M WORKING ON



On a weekend if I have a decent stretch of free time I can be found doing digital scrapbooking and working on my albums. I am not at all a crafty person and I'm not really even a big fan of scrapbooking (although I do have quite a few traditionally scrapped albums). But I do love the photos of my family and the adventures we've had together. I'm also one of those people who have recorded all the funny little things my kids have said and done over the years. So whilst I don't love scrapbooking, I do love having the record of all these memories. I switched to digital scrapbooking because it is so much faster. I can usually get around 6 pages done in one sitting, which considering how far behind I am (see if you can spot what year this album is from that I'm currently working on) it is helping me catch up.

So that is what I have been doing a lot of these school holidays and often do on the weekend. I look forward to being more up to date and not having the same pressure to get pages done. It is lovely to be looking back over old photos though :o)

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I am also not a great fan of scrapbooking. I love that other people do and think it is beautiful but I just am more digital and prefer using the computer to play with photos.

    Are you using a specific program? Can you send me a screen captured image of one of you pages so I can have a look how you are setting them up? I think this is my new project for the holidays too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something i need to do, switch to digital scrapbooking. what program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the digital program from Creative Memories Meek. I think there's a very basic free version that you can download to have a play with.

    ReplyDelete