Saturday 27 October 2012

Page 170 - HOUSE HUNTING


So, as I mentioned recently on this blog, it is house hunting time again as we try and find a new (hopefully nicer, more modern but cheaper) rental to move into. It has been very slim pickings and one house that we loved, was snapped up as soon as it appeared on the internet before we'd even had a chance to have a look. So we realised that even though we still have two months left on our lease, we'd better start now.

I've had my eye on this house in Kingston for a week or so.


So, after realising how fast things move, we did a quick re-shuffle of our Friday afternoon (which included skipping Mia's swimming lesson which she didn't mind as she wanted to look at the new house) we headed down to have a look......



...and it is stunning. Pretty much everything I would want in a house (I would even buy this one). It's big, modern and beautiful.

So needless to say, we have applied!!

Fingers crossed that we get it!!

Maybe even a fingers crossed that our current landlord finds new tenants so we don't have to keep paying rent till the end of our lease!


PS This is the view we would have :o)

PPS The house does have plenty of room for our new table and fridge as mention in this previous post, and has the perfect backyard for my kids to play in as mentioned here. I  have a slight confession to make though that I have chickened out on getting my kids the trampoline I mentioned :s A table tennis table and cubby house will do just fine though......I hope!



2 comments:

  1. Looks good... hopefully that's the one eh sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great! and congrats on getting it:)

    ReplyDelete