Saturday 7 July 2012

Day 58 - THE SUN


I am truly, madly and deeply in love with the sun lately! :o)

When it's a sunny day here in winter it is just so lovely. A 12 degree day is no hassle at all.

I have a tacky app on my phone where I record 5 things everyday that I'm grateful for and the sunshine has appeared so often in my lists of late. It is just glorious.

Oh and it seems that it's not just me that is having this love affair with the sun. Yesterday (when this photo was taken) it was an absolutely gorgeous and unexpected 17 degrees. I took Mia to the park, dressed for the first time in ages in just a long-sleeved top and not my down jacket, and it seemed as though everyone was outdoors. It also seemed as though everyone was enjoying the warmth of the sun as much as I was. As I passed people in the street they would comment on how lovely the sun was. Seems it was a shared experience :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment