Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 104 - EMBARRASSING

Sometimes you find things in your closet that you just plain forgot you had. After looking through last night I discovered my Mamma Mia shirt and remembered that it made quite a warm combo when layered over a long sleeved top. Something that is very important in this cool place! So this is what I decided to wear today.


This is where Mia enters the story. For some reason my little girl has been longing for summer, in particular, so she can "wear a t-shirt again" (for some reason). So when she saw my t-shirt layering today she asked if she could do the same. Sure, I replied and off we headed to look in her t-shirt drawer. It was then that I discovered that I must have already sorted through her t-shirts, giving away all the ones that were too small and leaving only three behind......one of which was of course, her Mamma Mia one!!!!


I couldn't say no to her as she has always loved this shirt, but I inwardly groaned as I thought about how corny we would both look at playgroup today!!

Oh well! All part of the joys of having a daughter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment