Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day 112 - RASPBERRIES

I am a little ashamed to say that I am not a fruit eater at all. I'm probably more a vegetables person. If you're more of a meat eater and we were sharing a roast I'd happily let you have my meat whilst I'd enjoy a plateful of just roast vegetables. But alas, fruit is one of those things that I have to remember to make myself have. That is until coming to Tasmania and discovering raspberries!! (we just didn't have them in the supermarkets in WA).

I just love raspberries and they grow really well here. At the moment they are outrageously expensive as it's out of season but I figure that since they are the only fruit that I eat and love, they are worth the money.


I can't wait until summer comes when I'm going to check out some of the berry farms around Tassie where apparently you can pick your own. Yum! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment