Thursday 6 September 2012

Day 120- NEW DISCOVERY

Hello again :)

I'm back from my short trip back to WA and ready to share my latest discovery.

Now I've never really been into period pieces before and have skipped many of the movies and shows (Pride and Prejudice etc) that many of my friends have been into. So even though I'd heard people rave about this show


I skipped it too. But on the flight home from Perth to Melbourne Mia and I were lucky enough to score a plane with tv screens in the back of the seats (well I was lucky as they help a boring flight pass quickly, however they were a little high for Mia to be able to watch comfortably). After looking at all the selections and being somewhat disappointed that there was nothing I really wanted to see, I decided to take a chance on the first episode of Downton Abbey. Well, I'm glad I did. It was quite enjoyable as was the second episode. Alas, that's where I ran out of flying time. A trip to the local Blockbuster may now be required ;)

Anyone else seen this show?

No comments:

Post a Comment