Saturday 29 September 2012

Day 143 - BEST FRIEND


Today I want to say a big HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY to my best friend Mandi!

We've been friends for almost half my life!

We've celebrate many birthdays together, two engagements, and one wedding. 

We've rejoiced over the births of five children, shared first days of school and helped at each others kids' birthday parties. 

We've been through several house moves and lived in separate states twice which also means having said goodbye to each other twice too.

We have shared several trips to the park, the beach and the zoo as well as an interstate trip, a road trip and I'm sure, many shopping trips!!

We've watched several movies, eaten dinners, lunches and morning teas together. Chatted in probably hundreds of phone calls and emails, hung out over thousands of cups of teas (maybe!) and sent millions of text messages (actually I think that may be close!!)

So again, Happy Birthday Mandi! Sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you but a lot has happened over even the last decade....so who knows where we'll both be during the next one!!

xxxxxxxxxx

(oh and PS, Mandi if you're reading this blog, this is how I'm going to go back to having my hair!! LOL!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment