Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 11 - WHAT I'M READING



So on Friday night, for the start of my blissful, relaxing weekend, we decided to snuggle up under some blankets and watch a family movie. We Bought A Zoo with Matt Damon turned out to be a really good choice. It would go down as one of my favourite movies so I thought I'd go ahead and read the true story by the actual guy the movie is based on. In this situation I am totally glad that I saw the movie before reading the book as I think there is no way I would have enjoyed the movie half as much. As it was, I was a little disappointed when I  discovered that the real zoo is actually in England and not California. Typical Hollywood. I would actually really like to see an English version of this movie. If Matt Damon can't pull off an english accent then maybe they could get someone else....Ewan McGregor perhaps?? Anyway, the real story has been downloaded on my kindle ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment