Friday 25 May 2012

Day 16 - SOMETHING OLD



This cottage, whilst not necessarily my favourite is located in what is probably my favourite spot in all of Hobart, which itself is in my favourite suburb - Battery Point. This cottage is one of the 15 original Georgian mariners' cottages built between 1847 and 1852. They are built in a circle around a small village green containing a couple of benches, two swings and three gorgeous horse chestnut trees known as Arthur Circus. I can't help but share more photos taken earlier in the year of my favourite spot!








2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love little old houses, what a great spot to live:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle owns one of these house in Battery Point. He renovated it himself and rents it out for short stay holidays...perhaps I should book it some time!

    ReplyDelete