Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 6 - WHAT I'M WEARING


Hats! I am not a hat person at all. I just don't think I look very good in them, or at least, have never found one that I do. But when it is really hot and we're going outside I am forced to wear a sunhat to prevent my scalp getting burnt (ouch - something that has happened many times before). Especially now that we live in Tassie and the ozone layer is thinner here, even on a slightly sunny day I really need to wear a hat as you can so easily burn. But I have certainly never worn a hat in winter before.....never!! But I found this one recently that doesn't look too bad and since it was a particularly cold night it got added to the scarf and coat combo.

(photo taken with my big boy Owen who is almost 11 years!!)

1 comment:

  1. I think you totally rock the hat! Go the hat at any opportunity!
    xx

    ReplyDelete