Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 7 - WEDNESDAY


So the usual thing for me on a Wednesday is that I go into Owen's Year 5 class for an hour and a half every week to help out with either reading, comprehension or lately some rather fun science experiments. I absolutely love doing this! It's quite different being in an all boy classroom and all the boys are just so lovely. It's always fun! But this week I got a special surprise in that I was able to visit my little girl Mia's school and watch her do a half hour PE class. This week it was about learning to throw underarm and run in relays. It was just too cute watching 3 and 4 year olds try and understand the concept of a relay. Are you supposed to join the end of the line after you've ran? Does it have to be your own group?!!! Too funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment