Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 17 - SOMETHING BLUE


So the first thing that I found that was blue was my lovely teapot that I bought for myself many years ago, and the sugar and milk set that was part of an engagement present. I love tea! I am a tea drinker. But unfortunately it has always been a quick tea bag deal. But now we're in Tassie I've been trying to do lots of new things so one of which is taking the time to make a pot of tea, slow down, and enjoy the process. I've also been inspired to do this by finding this lovely Tassie grown tea. Support local!!

Also, I was recently discussing collecting with a friend and we both decided that if we ever were to start collecting anything it would be teapots. I currently have two but don't have my own kitchen yet, so maybe it can be a slowly built collection in anticipation of it's permanent home :)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a pot of tea for two out of a nice teapot!
    I will be over in a tick for a cuppa ...
    .... and a Tim Tam of course!

    :-( I wish xx

    ReplyDelete