Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 15 - SOMETHING NEW


Ok, so I realise that I haven't done a "something old" post yet but I'll get there! So for "something new" there's been a few new recipes being tried around here lately. This is something that's always a little risky as I never seem to like any of the new recipes myself even if everyone else does....sigh! If only we could afford to eat out every night and I didn't have to cook!! Anyway, last night's new recipe was this Roasted Pumpkin and Feta Risotto, and since it required a little white wine in the recipe then you have to finish off the bottle once it's opened right?

2 comments:

  1. Well it looks delish! How did it taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good at first but then I got a bit tired of it. I think that's just me and risottos though. I'm not necessarily a huge fan but it's just something different to make than the usual. The pumpkin was divine but I think I'd leave out the feta next time (too salty with the bacon as well) and maybe add mushrooms :)

    ReplyDelete